lundi 7 février 2011

Kik'arinaq Boq'wäch (Bloody Eye)


Deslizando dentro del vacío
Sintiendo nada sino el sufrimiento
Solo deseando la muerte
Pues ya estoy muerta y me padece

My bitter tears are turning into blood
I can't even curb its flood
I cry in vain and my screams
Turn into dust with my dreams

No puedo aguantar más
No puedo girar atrás
Ninguna salida a mis tormentos
Nadie sería capaz arrancarme de mis malos

Drown into unrelievable sorrow
It's all I have left for now
Who can bring you up and ease
Your pain when all your thoughts collapse?

Afrentar a las sombras
Levantarse detrás
Y seguir cayendo
Por él de quién me pensé estar enamorando

I won't fall in this trap anymore
I'll construe better the signs furthermore
I cannot love if not loved back
When your silence condemns me to the dark

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire